Bryn Lawrence is a first-year Level 3 Sports student that is currently on track to have a fantastic cycling career.
Upskill your workforce with the latest fully funding training
Bury College are offering a range of Level 3 qualifications that are of no cost to the employer.
These courses provide an excellent opportunity for businesses to equip employees with invaluable skills and knowledge to support recovery plans, as well as boost morale through investment in professional development. All courses are of no cost to the employer.
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support (NCFE CACHE)
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (NCFE CACHE)
- Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing (City & Guilds)
- Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management (City and Guilds)
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator (NCFE CACHE)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (City & Guilds)
Delivery is flexible, including workplace assessments and in-college sessions (approximately one day per month). In addition, your employees will benefit from remote support as well as personalised one-to-one tuition from our dedicated and qualified Learning and Skills Coaches.
Fully funded to adult learners who do not currently hold a full qualification at level 3 or equivalent.
Please note - terms and conditions apply:
Businesses must employ less than 250 full-time employees to be eligible to access the government fully funded courses.
If your business employs over 250 employees then you may still be eligible – please contact email@example.com
Employees receiving the training must be aged 19 or over and have the legal right to work and reside in the UK/EEA.