Bury College Public Services students raised an incredible amount for the 2022 Poppy Appeal that is organised by the Royal British Legion.
Our students deserve the very best staff. We currently employee over 520 members of staff, working in various positions throughout the college, to ultimately support the achievement and progression of all our learners. Bury College staff are:
- Passionate about education and development
- Driven to achieve results through determination and commitment
- Committed to treating people in a fair and consistent way
- Willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done
- Determined to respond energetically to feedback
- Motivated to work in partnership with others to achieve individual and team objectives
- Adaptable and flexible in an evolving environment
Hear from our staff and discover their journey to Bury College here.
Employee benefits of working for Bury College include:
- A generous holiday entitlement including Christmas closure and bank holidays.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Family friendly employer
- Continuous training and development for all staff
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support and training
- Use of college fitness facilities
- On-site nursery
- Cycle to work scheme
Bury College aspires to provide the best for every student, and this lies at the heart of all that we do.
Excellent Outcomes, Positive Futures
Serving the community through education and training