Students and staff from our Hair, Beauty, Barbering and Media Make-up courses have moved into our brand-new Hair and Beauty Centre.
Bury College is delighted to be part of the Greater Manchester Institute of Technology (GMIoT)
Located across England, Institutes of Technology (IoTs) are a national network of experienced education providers and leading industry employers, working in close partnerships to deliver world-class technical education and training.
What is the GMIoT?
The GMIoT is a collaborative partnership between colleges in Greater Manchester, the University of Salford and employers. This partnership means that students studying courses across our Health and Digital areas have access to specialist training.
GMIoT courses are offered through partner education providers across Greater Manchester.
GMIoT core employer partners include GCHQ; Laing O’Rourke; Siemens and TalkTalk.
Benefits of the GMIoT for students can include:
- Programmes designed and delivered in partnership with employers.
- Opportunities to develop the specialist skills local employers need.
- Learning from industry experienced tutors with extensive knowledge of their sector.
- Use of specialist industry standard facilities.
Why study at an Institute of Technology?
GMIoT provision at Bury College
- Digital Production, Design & Development
- Digital Support Services - Specialism Digital Infrastructure
- Health - Specialism in Adult Nursing Team
- Health - Specialism in Supporting Therapy Teams
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - (Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions pathway)
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - (Social Science with Criminology pathway)
- Digital Technologies HTQ HNC
- Healthcare Practice HTQ HNC
- Community Coaching for England HTQ HNC