A former Bury College student, Jack Clarke, has been thriving in several different roles within the media production industry.
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience, and get paid. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
As an apprentice with Bury College you will:
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours - at college or in the workplace
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
Bury College apprenticeships are available in a wide range of dynamic sectors and have been developed by employers to ensure professional training and huge potential for career progression.
To enquire about an electrical installation apprenticeship, please visit www.jtltraining.com