A former Bury College student, Jack Clarke, has been thriving in several different roles within the media production industry.
The A-level study programme option will appeal strongly to students who:
- Have enjoyed academic teaching and learning in schools and are comfortable and successful with examinations as the main form of assessment.
- Enjoy private study, researching topics, reading around subjects and can work independently.
- Want to study traditional subjects such as Geography, History, Mathematics and English to a higher level.
- Are interested in a career where, at present, A-levels are the preferred entry route e.g., Medicine, Veterinary Science, Law.
A Levels at Bury College:
- Study three A-level subjects (four by exception)
- May include one Applied A-level subject
- Two-year course
- Assessment is predominantly exam based
- Group and one-to-one tutorials
- Enrichment programme
Careers guidance and preparation for progress through:
- University visits
- Work placements and visits
- Voluntary work