Bryn Lawrence is a first-year Level 3 Sports student that is currently on track to have a fantastic cycling career.
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
As an apprentice with Bury College you will:
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- spend a minimum of 6 hours a week off-the-job to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours relevant to your apprenticeship standard.
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
Bury College apprenticeships are available in a wide range of dynamic sectors and have been developed by employers to ensure professional training and huge potential for career progression.