A former Bury College student, Jack Clarke, has been thriving in several different roles within the media production industry.
- The latest full Ofsted inspection was September 2018. The college is currently assessed as ‘Good’.
- The College has outstanding financial health.
- The College has approved status from the Office for Students for its Access and Participation Plan.
- The College is an approved provider on the national Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers.
- The College has been approved to deliver T Levels in: Digital, Education and Childcare, Health and Science.
- Over £25m+ facilities investment in Bury over the past 10 years.
- The College has an annual turnover of £29.5 million.
- The College holds Matrix quality standard for information, advice and guidance.
- Over 2,350 individuals supported with English and Maths GCSE resits annually. We are consistently one of the top performing colleges for English and Maths.
- The College has eleven centres at its Market Street campus in Bury: Woodbury, A-level, University, Millennium, Beacon, Innovation, Prospects, Construction Skills, Endeavour, Aspire, Sports.
- The College also delivers from several Community Venues.
- The College is investing c.£10 million (£6.45 million College, £2.25 million GMCA, £1.2million DfE funds) in Health, Life Sciences and STEM across 2018-2022.
- The College holds BTEC College of the Year 2020 – Silver Certificate award.
- Over 350 employers work with the College each year to support Apprenticeships, work experience placements and commercial activities
The College offers:
- 21 A-levels
- 7 Applied qualifications
- 3 T Levels (3 further to follow from Autumn 2022)
- 17 Vocational areas covering multiple courses across Levels 1-3
- Wide range of Foundation Study Pathways covering Pre-Entry, Entry Level, L1 and L2
- Apprenticeships across 10 areas
- Access to: Learning Further Education (L1 and L2) and Higher Education (L3)
- 20 University subjects across Access, Foundation Diploma, HNC, HND, CertEd, PGCE, Foundation Degree and Degree levels.
Information updated November 2021