A former Bury College student, Jack Clarke, has been thriving in several different roles within the media production industry.
Can I get help with my course fee?
Some courses are free for eligible learners, this is shown in the course details. You may be eligible for a free course if you are:
- Unemployed and in receipt of an income-based benefit (for
- example JSA, ESA or Universal Credit)
- Employed and earning less than £18,135
- Studying for your first full Level 2 qualification on an eligible legal
- entitlement course
- Aged 19-23 and studying for your first full Level 3 qualification on an
- eligible legal entitlement course
- Aged 19+ and studying for your first full Level 3 qualification on an eligible
- National Skills Fund course
- Aged 19+ and studying for your first or second full Level 3 qualification on
- an eligible GM Offer Level 3 course
Your eligibility for a free course will be assessed and confirmed at enrolment.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of fees and funding please call the Funding
Team on 0161 280 8500
Advanced Learner Loan
Many of our adult learners pay for their Level 3 and above courses with an Advanced Learner Loan. If a loan is available this is indicated in the course details. It’s easy to apply, your household income isn’t considered and there are no credit checks. You only need to start paying back your Advanced Learner Loan when you are earning more than £27,295 per year.