A former Bury College student, Jack Clarke, has been thriving in several different roles within the media production industry.
Our students are extremely important to us and are at the heart of all that we do at Bury College. Our caring tutors and support staff are here to help you have the best possible experience.
Our dedicated Student Services team offers a ‘one-stop shop’ with support that extends to all aspects of student life including:
- Information and Advice – courses, careers, options after college
- Student Welfare – social and pastoral support including Safeguarding and Counselling
- Financial Support and Free College Meals
- Additional Learning Support
- Library Resource Centres
- Volunteering and progression opportunities
All students are welcome to visit the Student Services team and our friendly staff are always happy to meet and help in any way they can. Find out more about how Student Services can help you:
Drop in and visit the team - they are located on Level 3 of the Millennium Centre in M300i
Call us: 0161 280 8421 or email: email@example.com
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm