A former Bury College student, Jack Clarke, has been thriving in several different roles within the media production industry.
Notice about how we use your personal information
At Bury College, we take data protection seriously. We are the data controller of personal information held and processed by our students, staff and other individuals.
Our head office contact details are; Bury College, Head Office, Woodbury Centre, Market Street, Bury, Manchester, BL9 0BG
If you have any questions about our Data Protection Policy or the ways in which we use your personal information, please contact him at email@example.com
This privacy notice has been prepared in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU), (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. You can view the College’s Data Protection Policy here.
Overview of Data Protection
The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how personal data should be processed by organisations and applies to anything we do with personal data, such as collecting, accessing, sharing, analysing, storing and archiving it etc. The College is a Data Controller which means the College is responsible for compliance with the Act.
There are eight key principles in the Data Protection Act:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- It shall be obtained for specified purposes
- shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- It shall be accurate and up-to-date
- It shall not be kept longer than necessary
- It shall be processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject
- Measures shall be taken to protect processing, and to prevent loss and damage
- It shall not be transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area) unless there is an adequate level of protection in that country