Students and staff from our Hair, Beauty, Barbering and Media Make-up courses have moved into our brand-new Hair and Beauty Centre.
Bury College vocational study programmes use practical and theoretical learning to help you develop work-related skills and technical understanding.
- Study one vocational subject
- One or two-year course depending on level and qualification
- Available at Entry Level up to Level 3
- Assessment is predominantly practical and coursework based
- Work placement opportunities
- Group and one-to-one tutorials
- Enrichment programme
The vocational study programme option will appeal strongly to students who:
- Want to gain qualifications which are nationally recognised
- Have an interest in a career in a specific vocation
- Are keen to learn new practical skills
- Are keen to apply their knowledge and skills to work-related situations
- Are inquisitive, persistent, flexible, and able to transfer their knowledge and skills from one situation to another
- Are keen to develop research, analytical and report writing skills