A former Bury College student, Jack Clarke, has been thriving in several different roles within the media production industry.
Bury College vocational study programmes use practical and theoretical learning to help you develop work-related skills and technical understanding.
- Study one vocational subject
- One or two-year course depending on level and qualification
- Available at Entry Level up to Level 3
- Assessment is predominantly practical and coursework based
- Work placement opportunities
- Group and one-to-one tutorials
- Enrichment programme
The vocational study programme option will appeal strongly to students who:
- Want to gain qualifications which are nationally recognised
- Have an interest in a career in a specific vocation
- Are keen to learn new practical skills
- Are keen to apply their knowledge and skills to work-related situations
- Are inquisitive, persistent, flexible, and able to transfer their knowledge and skills from one situation to another
- Are keen to develop research, analytical and report writing skills