The 27th of September sees the world mark World Tourism Day, celebrating the various benefits of the tourism industry and how it has evolved over time.
About the vacancy
Our customers are the backbone of our business and we strive for excellent customer service in every aspect of our provision. We are currently expanding our team and have an opportunity for an individual with a friendly disposition, a confident can-do attitude and with a keen desire to learn to join us.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promoting PO Home phone services to customers
- Promoting Post Office Car/Home Insurance products
- Dealing with large volumes of uncollected mail and preparing it ready for collection by customers
- Being confident in promoting PO services and overcoming objections with positives
- Always looking for opportunities to cross sell PO products and services
- Working as part of a team to achieve overall objectives
- Maintain general good housekeeping and cleanliness of the workspace
- Targeted on selling premium services
You will receive the following training:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification although some college attendance may be required for Functional Skills.
Following the successful achievement of your apprenticeship, we will review your skills and achievements and plan an appropriate progression route within the business.
The starting salary is £168.35 for 35 hours Working hours will be between opening hours of Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30, with a 30-minute lunch break and Saturday (must be able to work) 08:30 - 13:30..
The apprenticeship will run for 16 months, starting on Monday, October 24 2022. Applications close on Friday, October 14 2022.
About the employer
We are the local Post Office situated in the thriving heart of Ramsbottom town centre. We service the local area and have a wide range of clients including businesses and members of the general public. We offer a vast array of services, so every customer and every day is different.
We are based at King Street, BL0 9AA