Bury College Public Services students raised an incredible amount for the 2022 Poppy Appeal that is organised by the Royal British Legion.
Are there any additional costs or requirements?
A female uniform will cost approximately £42.00 and consists of a tunic and trousers. Own black full shoes complete the uniform. No trainers or sports shoes are allowed.
Male uniform will cost approximately £28.00 and consists of a Tunic. Own smart black trousers and smart black shoes complete the uniform. No trainers or sports shoes are allowed.
A Level 3 top-up kit will cost approximately £173.00 and will consist of the following:
Level 3 Top up list
- AMEC Salon ethos application comb x 1
- BET035 AMA feather blades pack (10) x 1
- BET036 AMA 112 trimmer, ladies razor x 1
- DEN8141 Denman precision military cutting comb lge, black x 1
- GOR61383 Hair Tools training head long hair 22-24" x 1
- GOR61582 Hair Tools training head medium 16-18" x 2
- GOR61675 Hair Tools balayage board, extra long x 1
- HF1228PC Procare pop up foil sheets 130mm x 280mm (500) x 1
- WRAPSLSILVER Procare ultralight foam wraps, silver large (200) x 1
How to purchase - Uniform
Visit www.labeeby.co.uk and click 'Student log in' in the top right-hand corner. Enter username and password as below.
Follow the simple online process to complete your order. You'll receive an order number and confirmation via email that your order has been authorised.
Please look at their main website for sizing and returns.
How to purchase - Kit
In certain circumstances, the college can provide financial assistance for purchasing kit and/or equipment resources through the Financial Support Schemes – details of which are included in the enrolment pack. If you have any further questions regarding the financial support available, please enquire with Student Services at enrolment.