Bury College Public Services students raised an incredible amount for the 2022 Poppy Appeal that is organised by the Royal British Legion.
Bursary applications for 2021/22 are now closed – applications for the 2022/23 academic year will open on Thursday 25th August 2022
By submitting an application via the Online Portal you –
- confirm that you are eligible to study in the UK and have provided proof.
- have read and understood the Guidance and Conditions of the bursary relevant to you
- will ensure all information provided on the application form is correct and you take full responsibility to notify Bury College if my/our circumstances/financial status changes.
- are aware that the student is required to maintain 90% attendance in order to continue to receive payments - this includes all compulsory Maths, English, Functional Skills classes and any Work Experience placements. Failure to do so may result in payments being stopped or cancelled. Payments will be backdated to the date of receipt of a completed application, providing there are sufficient funds available.
- the student, understands that we will contact you, in advance, via your college email address if any payment is at risk of being stopped or is due to be withheld. It is your responsibility to check your email for such messages and contact Student Services immediately if there are any issues you wish to discuss.
- the student, is aware that you are required to show good behaviour, attitude and commitment in class. Failure to do so may result in payments being stopped or cancelled by your tutor.
The College will process the information provided in this form for the purposes of processing your bursary or Free School Meals application. It will be used to assess your eligibility for one of the ESFA bursary funding streams. We will store your data securely and will not share your information with any third-party with the exception of the ESFA.
Information will be processed in accordance with the College’s data protection policy. For more information about how we manage your personal data and your individual rights please click here.
By submitting an application, you confirm the information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that you understand the information set out in this Privacy Notice.
You will be informed of the outcome of your application, including any requests for further information or evidence via your Bury College Email Address – please ensure you check this regularly.
Applications will be processed in date order from the date they are received complete with all necessary evidence included.